Thank you for visiting our website. We recognize your concern about privacy & security on the Internet and the confidentiality of your personal information. This Privacy and Security Policy describes the kind of information gathered about you from your visit to this website and how we will use such information.
1. No Unnecessary Personal Information Collected. We will collect no personal information about you, (e.g., your name, address, e-mail address, credit/debit card number or other information which can be associated with you without additional information) when you visit this website, unless you commence making a payment using a credit/debit card or otherwise choose to provide that information to us. The personal information collected through our website and the personal information you otherwise choose to provide to us will be used and retained as described in the remainder of this Privacy & Security Policy.
2. Information Collected Automatically about the Computer Which Browses or Downloads Information from this website. The information we collect and store depends on what you do when you visit our website. Non-personal Session ID information is logged automatically when a visitor accesses our site. The information gathered includes the Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using, the time and date of your visit and does not identify you personally.
3. Cookies. A “cookie” is a small text file that a website can place on your computer for the duration of your visit to the website. It is used only for Session integrity during your visit to the site and not for any marketing or information gathering purposes.
Our website uses only non-persistent temporary “cookies” and neither places any permanent information on nor retrieves it from the visitor’s computer. If you want to browse this site without any interruptions, including being able to make online payments through our site, please make sure that your browser is not set to disable placement of “cookies” on your computer.
This Privacy & Security Policy covers the use of “cookies” by Daniel Wolcott Design LLC only and does not cover the use of “cookies” by any third party sites to which we provide links or third party sites which may link to our website.
4. Personal Information Collected from E-mails. By sending us an e-mail, you are sending us personal information (i.e., your name, address, e-mail address or other information which can be associated with you without additional information). We store this information in order to respond to your request or otherwise address the subject matter of your e-mail. You should know that e-mail is generally not secure and may be subject to the disclosure.
5. Personal Information Collected from Credit/Debit Card Transactions. We request information from the user in order to make a payment using our site. A user must provide contact information, such as their e-mail address, and financial information, such as a credit/debit card number and the expiration date. Contact information is used to advise the user about the processing of a payment. Financial information is used for payment processing purposes only.
We use a credit/debit card processing company to process the users credit/debit card charges for products, retrieval requests and chargebacks. We do not retain, share, store or use personal information for any secondary purposes and will exercise reasonable care to prevent disclosure or use of credit/debit card information, other than as permitted by the Credit Card Association Rules. We will retain or require this information to be retained for at least five (5) years in accordance with banking and accounting principles.
6. Personal Information Transmitted by User Across Internet for Credit/Debit Card Transactions is Made Secure. Here’s what you should know about the security of personal information you provide to us in connection with making a payment using our site:
We require the use of Secured Socket Layer (“SSL”) standard transmission encryption to protect transmission of users’ personal information submitted while making a payment using our site. We require that all such information you provide to us in this manner is stored securely subject to legal requirements.
7. Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties. We do not share personal information with third parties, except that we will provide the necessary personal information, including credit/debit card numbers, to the companies assisting us with processing credit/debit card transactions. In some circumstances, we may also be required by law to disclose certain personal information in accordance with legal requirements. We may also disclose such information to law enforcement and/or fraud investigatory agencies, or to other third parties when we, at our sole discretion, reasonably believe it to be necessary to protect our property or other rights or the property or other rights of third parties or the public at large.
8. Getting Access to Information; Changing Information. For information on reviewing and/or making changes to information about you that may be in our records, please send us an e-mail.
10. Not Healthcare Information; HIPAA Disclaimer. Please note that the information contained within this website is provided for informational and educational purposes only. The use of this website does not imply nor establish any type of doctor/patient relationship. No diagnosis or treatment is being provided by the use of this website. The use of this website does not constitute nor offer any specific mental health or medical advice whatsoever to anyone and is not intended for that use. This website takes no responsibility with regards to misinterpretation of the information provided within this website or any consequences resulting from the use of this website. This website takes no responsibility for any websites that may be linked to this website nor imply any relationships or endorsements to any linked website.
11. Contact Information. Should you have any further questions regarding this Privacy & Security Policy or your interaction with our website, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using our website, you consent to this Privacy & Security Policy.